Reliving the past, hyped for the future.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterDash's Mini 8-Bit Challenge #2.5 - Longest Time in the Endless Cucco Minigame (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds) Review10Log in

Dash's Mini 8-Bit Challenge #2.5 - Longest Time in the Endless Cucco Minigame (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dash
Level Infinity Epic Super God... Plus!
Dash

Dash's Mini 8-Bit Challenge #2.5 - Longest Time in the Endless Cucco Minigame (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds) Empty
PostSubject: Dash's Mini 8-Bit Challenge #2.5 - Longest Time in the Endless Cucco Minigame (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)   Dash's Mini 8-Bit Challenge #2.5 - Longest Time in the Endless Cucco Minigame (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:28 pm

Yeah, that title was a bit of a mouthful...

So, there's a minigame in The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and the rules are simple. Dodge the cuccos for as long as possible. After beating the regular difficulties, you will unlock Endless mode, in which you dodge cuccos for as long as possible. Your goal is: get the longest time in that minigame, before anyone else does!

By this I mean, I do believe there's a cap on 999 seconds, but I could be wrong. IF YOU GET TO 999 SECONDS AND THE GAME WILL NOT LET YOUR TIMER GO UP ANY FURTHER, congratulations, you automatically win. In this way, this competition could be over really fast, but I don't think too many people have "mastered" this. All you need to do is enter your time (please, be honest) before the end of the competition. If you post your time, then get a better time, there is no penalty for posting your new time.

If anyone wants to provide me with the specific name of the cucco game (because there is a more specific name), then feel free to tell me what that name is once you start the challenge.

The reason this is called a "Mini 8-Bit Challenge" is because you have until 11:59 PST on 8/30 (only about one week!) to complete enter this challenge and post your best time. Also, because it's a minigame. Derp.

And without further ado... GO!

Last edited by Dash on Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.backloggery.com/3dangerous3dash
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

Dash's Mini 8-Bit Challenge #2.5 - Longest Time in the Endless Cucco Minigame (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dash's Mini 8-Bit Challenge #2.5 - Longest Time in the Endless Cucco Minigame (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)   Dash's Mini 8-Bit Challenge #2.5 - Longest Time in the Endless Cucco Minigame (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:59 pm

I'll enter~ :3

Though I don't know if I even unlocked endless, to be honest. Thinking
Back to top Go down
https://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Dash
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Dash's Mini 8-Bit Challenge #2.5 - Longest Time in the Endless Cucco Minigame (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)   Dash's Mini 8-Bit Challenge #2.5 - Longest Time in the Endless Cucco Minigame (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:02 pm

It's pretty easy. Should take you no more than 10 minutes, I think.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Dash's Mini 8-Bit Challenge #2.5 - Longest Time in the Endless Cucco Minigame (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)   Dash's Mini 8-Bit Challenge #2.5 - Longest Time in the Endless Cucco Minigame (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Hooray! We all lose. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Noob_The_Third

Noob_The_Third

PostSubject: Re: Dash's Mini 8-Bit Challenge #2.5 - Longest Time in the Endless Cucco Minigame (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)   Dash's Mini 8-Bit Challenge #2.5 - Longest Time in the Endless Cucco Minigame (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:03 pm

That's too bad, Iwas gonna enter this. Though I wasn't gonna bother going for anythibng higher than my low high score since the mini game is pretty boring.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Dash's Mini 8-Bit Challenge #2.5 - Longest Time in the Endless Cucco Minigame (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)   Dash's Mini 8-Bit Challenge #2.5 - Longest Time in the Endless Cucco Minigame (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:48 pm

Yeah... well, just something I wanted to try out, next challenge will be posted soon and will be more fun (for those that can enter D:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dash's Mini 8-Bit Challenge #2.5 - Longest Time in the Endless Cucco Minigame (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)   Dash's Mini 8-Bit Challenge #2.5 - Longest Time in the Endless Cucco Minigame (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dash's Mini 8-Bit Challenge #2.5 - Longest Time in the Endless Cucco Minigame (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)
Page 1 of 1