Reliving the past, hyped for the future.
 
PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Tournament Signups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Clayton
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1108
Points : 65
Join date : 2014-03-23

20141005
PostSuper Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Tournament Signups

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Tournament Signups

Smash Your Way to Victory



With the recent release of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, millions of players across the world have begun to explore the first handheld entry in the series. In order to celebrate, we will be holding a tournament for the new game.

The tournament will be simple, sign up and fight your opponents in 1v1 battles in order to move onto the next round. All matches will be 3 stock matches, with best 2/3 required to advance. All characters can be used in the matches, and you are allowed to switch between matches. All battles are to be done on the Omega form of stages, with no items on (aka, For Glory mode).

If you are interested in joining, let us know in the comments below. Signups will run from today to the 10th of October, or until we reach an even bracket size.


Last edited by Professor Clayton on Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Tournament Signups :: Comments

Oh, I'm joining, As if that was even a question.
Is this For Fun or For Glory? I assume the latter, and am signing up regardless, but I feel it should be cleared up.
Knuckles wrote:
Is this For Fun or For Glory? I assume the latter, and am signing up regardless, but I feel it should be cleared up.
Not sure if we can battle friends in For Glory Mode, but tue matches should be set up exactly like in the For Glory 1v1, but with more stocks. Thanks for asking. Smile
That's what I thought, glad I could help with stopping the confusion early.
I want in on this, even though I'll probably lose. Razz

Also, can people use the same character or must they be different?
NoUsernameHere wrote:
I want in on this, even though I'll probably lose. Razz

Also, can people use the same character or must they be different?

Professor Clayton wrote:
All characters can be used in the matches, and you are allowed to switch between matches.
Professor Clayton wrote:
NoUsernameHere wrote:
I want in on this, even though I'll probably lose. Razz

Also, can people use the same character or must they be different?

Professor Clayton wrote:
All characters can be used in the matches, and you are allowed to switch between matches.
Ah, right. I'm forgetful. :/
So its not timed? I mean I'm good with stocks but can the matches change into time?

Also yes, I'm joining in. I'm the best Smash player ever(well not competively, duh Razz ) So I may lose sometimes.
3DSfan134 wrote:
So its not timed? I mean I'm good with stocks but can the matches change into time?
For this time, we'll just use stocks, but we can definitely have timed matches in other tournaments.
I'm in! Not sure how well I'll do, but it'll be fun nonetheless!
I'll join too. Rawr~
Hey I'm new to the site. How can I be apart of this?
Shara wrote:
Hey I'm new to the site. How can I be apart of this?
Welcome Shara. Smile
To enter simply post in this comment section that you'd like to join.
add my friend code 2208 6492 6342
I'd like to join.
I would like to enter. Yah Im GamecubeMan from NintendoLife. I dont know if you guys remember when I use to play Uprising with some of you but like I said. I will be a lot better at this game. :3
Thinking
@Gamecubeman Yes we remember you, sorry for not letting you join yesterday when Dash and I were fighting, we wanted a 1v1
Right now we're at 10 fighters, if signups slow down we will probably aim for 16 total.
If by Monday we do not have 16 fighters, I will join.
I kinda suck, but you can count me in.

By the way, hi. I'm here, sometimes, occasionally.

:3
I'm surprised there's only 11 (+ a provisional 12th) people signed up for this. I expected there would be no room left on the roster after a day~
I think I should join, and show the true power of Greninja.....I'm Dash's bro btw.
 

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Tournament Signups

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
8 Bit Forward :: Articles-
Jump to: