Reliving the past, hyped for the future.
 
PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreenDragon

avatar

Posts : 76
Points : 0
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:47 pm

Hello guys,

I haven't seen a MH3U topic so I thought to make one.
Well here you can share interesting stuff about the game.

I think this game is pretty awesome. I have the game for about a week now, I got it for my birthday from Sir Anthony (Thank yo, thank you very much)
I still need to master the controls a bit, but it's ok.

Also if some people wanna play sometime, let it know here.

Thanks for reading.

_________________


3DS FC: 0619-4401-7962
NNID: DfgDave
PSN: AppeltjeEitje96
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knuckles
SEGA Admin
SEGA Admin
avatar

Posts : 452
Points : 11
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Angel Island

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:18 pm

I have had this on my radar for a while, but haven't had the cash when it dropped to 20 dollars in the eShop. I will be getting MH4U though.

_________________

When all hope bleeds out, what remains is doubt

...Everything you want to be, is taken from your hands...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenDragon

avatar

Posts : 76
Points : 0
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:43 am

Ok, that's nice, I perhaps i will be getting MH4 but if i do I am going to wait for the WiiU version or a HD version.

_________________


3DS FC: 0619-4401-7962
NNID: DfgDave
PSN: AppeltjeEitje96
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Professor Clayton
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1108
Points : 65
Join date : 2014-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:52 pm

@Knuckles wrote:
I have had this on my radar for a while, but haven't had the cash when it dropped to 20 dollars in the eShop. I will be getting MH4U though.
Feeling the exact same way. Although I might get it during the holidays as a treat for myself. Wink

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
GreenDragon

avatar

Posts : 76
Points : 0
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:09 pm

@Professor Clayton wrote:
Feeling the exact same way. Although I might get it during the holidays as a treat for myself. Wink

Well, whatever you choose to do, the Monster Hunter series is certainly a must have.

_________________


3DS FC: 0619-4401-7962
NNID: DfgDave
PSN: AppeltjeEitje96
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poco Dip
Article Contributor
avatar

Posts : 8
Points : 0
Join date : 2014-11-04
Age : 18
Location : Moga Village

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:13 pm

I have this and it has to be one of my favorite games of all. how far are you?

_________________
If you cut a rock in half, do you get two halves of a rock, or two rocks?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenDragon

avatar

Posts : 76
Points : 0
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:06 am

@Poco Dip wrote:
I have this and it has to be one of my favorite games of all. how far are you?

I'm on Hunter Rank 7 an have the Rathalos Soul U armor. This might be one of my favorite games as well.

_________________


3DS FC: 0619-4401-7962
NNID: DfgDave
PSN: AppeltjeEitje96
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robin Aisaga

avatar

Posts : 29
Points : 0
Join date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:49 am

@Professor Clayton wrote:
@Knuckles wrote:
I have had this on my radar for a while, but haven't had the cash when it dropped to 20 dollars in the eShop. I will be getting MH4U though.
Feeling the exact same way. Although I might get it during the holidays as a treat for myself. Wink

I recommend getting 3 Ultimate (for the Wii U) instead. If you think about it it's a very logical choice. Monster Hunter is definitely a game for the big screen and the graphics are way better, so are the controls. Actually Monster hunter 3 ultimate is better, in almost every way. bounce

@GreenDragon I knew you would like it Razz

_________________

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though
3DS FC: 2621-2624-1857
NNID: Acegamer-62
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poco Dip
Article Contributor
avatar

Posts : 8
Points : 0
Join date : 2014-11-04
Age : 18
Location : Moga Village

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:56 pm

I already had it on 3ds, and I just recently beat the Ceadeus... That was scary. Will 4 ultimate be on the WiiU?

_________________
If you cut a rock in half, do you get two halves of a rock, or two rocks?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenDragon

avatar

Posts : 76
Points : 0
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:05 am

@Poco Dip wrote:
I already had it on 3ds, and I just recently beat the Ceadeus... That was scary. Will 4 ultimate be on the WiiU?

Maybe it will, but if so its gonna be much later than themh4u 3ds version.
btw, does anyone know how i can get those modderfokking sharqskins, i kill and collect all the time but no, no not the sharqskins. Damn.

_________________


3DS FC: 0619-4401-7962
NNID: DfgDave
PSN: AppeltjeEitje96
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poco Dip
Article Contributor
avatar

Posts : 8
Points : 0
Join date : 2014-11-04
Age : 18
Location : Moga Village

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:07 pm

In moga woods(also known as the Deserted Island), in one of the north water areas, 10 & 11, there are sharqs at the bottom. Use a fishing harpoon many times on it to kill it, or use a weak weapon to weaken it and then use a harpoon. If you kill it with a harpoon, it will die and you can carve once from it's body. If you kill it with your weapon, then it will swim away. You MUST use the harpoons if you want to carve it.
Hope this helped!

(PS don't bring cha cha or kayamba, they might accidentally kill the sharqs)

_________________
If you cut a rock in half, do you get two halves of a rock, or two rocks?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenDragon

avatar

Posts : 76
Points : 0
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:40 pm

@Poco Dip wrote:
In moga woods(also known as the Deserted Island), in one of the north water areas, 10 & 11, there are sharqs at the bottom. Use a fishing harpoon many times on it to kill it, or use a weak weapon to weaken it and then use a harpoon. If you kill it with a harpoon, it will die and you can carve once from it's body. If you kill it with your weapon, then it will swim away. You MUST use the harpoons if you want to carve it.
Hope this helped!

(PS don't bring cha cha or kayamba, they might accidentally kill the sharqs)

Thanks, but I already knew that, but I just wouldn't get the sharqskin, always meat or other things. Anyways, I finnaly got it now.

_________________


3DS FC: 0619-4401-7962
NNID: DfgDave
PSN: AppeltjeEitje96
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poco Dip
Article Contributor
avatar

Posts : 8
Points : 0
Join date : 2014-11-04
Age : 18
Location : Moga Village

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Yeah, thats just bad luck :p

_________________
If you cut a rock in half, do you get two halves of a rock, or two rocks?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   

Back to top Go down
 
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
8 Bit Forward :: Nintendo Gaming :: Wii U-
Jump to: