Reliving the past, hyped for the future.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterCommunity: Finding the Best Mario Kart | Round 7 Review10Log in

Community: Finding the Best Mario Kart | Round 7

Go down 

Which is your preferred version of Mario Kart?
Mario Kart Double Dash!!
Community: Finding the Best Mario Kart | Round 7 I_vote_lcap16%Community: Finding the Best Mario Kart | Round 7 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Mario Kart 8
Community: Finding the Best Mario Kart | Round 7 I_vote_lcap84%Community: Finding the Best Mario Kart | Round 7 I_vote_rcap
 84% [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

Community: Finding the Best Mario Kart | Round 7 Empty
PostCommunity: Finding the Best Mario Kart | Round 7

The Finals are Upon us!

Community: Finding the Best Mario Kart | Round 7 Mario_11

It's been a long road, ladies and gentlemen. Throughout 4 qualifer votes and two more semifinals, you've narrowed the choice for best Mario Kart down one by one. In one corner, we have the much beloved Mario Kart Double Dash!! of the Gamecube era. In the challenger's corner we have Mario Kart 8, coming strong out of the gate despite the Wii U's low install base.

Double Dash!! was one of the highlights of the Gamecube for many, and provided countless hours of multiplayer karting mayhem for all. Having two players in one Kart is territory no other game in the series has even tried to replicate, and along with the 20 fantastic courses found within, Double Dash!! has been sweeping up votes left and right in our polls.

Meanwhile, Mario Kart 8 takes everything from previous Mario Karts and attemps to make them all bigger and better. It succeeds on every point- more courses, more racers, karts, modes, all except for a disappointing lack of Battle Mode courses. But with DLC released and more coming, there's plenty of extras in the game to satisfy almost anyone.

Now it is time to cast your vote, to decide the answer to the question we've all been dying to know, "Which is the best Mario Kart game?" We'll bring you the results in a week once the poll closes, and even throw in some voting statistics to see which titles performed the best and the worst.
Back to top Go down
https://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Community: Finding the Best Mario Kart | Round 7 :: Comments

No Comment.

Community: Finding the Best Mario Kart | Round 7

Page 1 of 1