Reliving the past, hyped for the future.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterPlaystation 4 Thread Review10Log in

Playstation 4 Thread

Go down 
+2
Dash
NoUsernameHere
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

Playstation 4 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Playstation 4 Thread   Playstation 4 Thread EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:23 pm

So, this is the PS4 Thread. Feel free to talk about/do anything PS4 Related. I'm actually hyped to get one for the games that aren't on Nintendo Consoles, such as MGS: GZ, Assassin's Creed Games and a few others, though I can't remember what they are.  Neutral But does anyone here have a PS4 or is planning on getting one? :3
Back to top Go down
Dash
Level Infinity Epic Super God... Plus!
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Playstation 4 Thread   Playstation 4 Thread EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:49 pm

t have one right now, but I'd definitely get this over the Xbox One. So, I may get this someday. It doesn't have any games I'm interested in right now, though, so I can live without it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.backloggery.com/3dangerous3dash
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Playstation 4 Thread   Playstation 4 Thread EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:10 pm

Maybe eventually... if it gets Nintendo games. albino 
Back to top Go down
https://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Robin Aisaga

Robin Aisaga

PostSubject: Re: Playstation 4 Thread   Playstation 4 Thread EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:40 am

I consider buying one. there are quite a few games I'm interested in, For example Final Fantasy 15 and Persona 5.

But geez It's so pricey! You'll have to pay 50,- euros to play online and a new game costs around 60,- Not to forget the system itself (399,-)
Back to top Go down
Miracleblaze

Miracleblaze

PostSubject: Re: Playstation 4 Thread   Playstation 4 Thread EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:10 pm

I think I will get one midway through next year, possibly. Only for Persona 5, Final Fantasy XV, and FF Type-0 though. :3
Back to top Go down
GreenDragon

GreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Playstation 4 Thread   Playstation 4 Thread EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:00 am

Heey, dont forget No Man's Sky @Sir Anthony!
Back to top Go down
GreenDragon

GreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Playstation 4 Thread   Playstation 4 Thread EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:17 am

Holeh shoot.
I just found out that there is going to be an video game coming out this 21 october for ps3,ps4,pc
and 22 october for x360 an xbone.
The game is called The Legend Of Korra video game. Isn't that just a coincidence, because that is one of my favorite anime's (Well, it is an anime right? just a western one. soo...)
It is gonna be an beat em up fighter and you get to play as Korra. The game is set between season 2 and 3. There are two extra modes as well, one is sort of like subway runner(that game where you must swipe between obstacles) and the Pro-bending mode(A sport within the series)
Its gonna be an download purchase only. If it comes to Europe too, which I think it will, Then I will definitly buy it.

Just look it up on Youtube or google, and you'll find enough information.

Last edited by Professor Clayton on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Profanity)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playstation 4 Thread   Playstation 4 Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Playstation 4 Thread
Page 1 of 1