Reliving the past, hyped for the future.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterPhoenix Wright Trilogy Announced! Review10Log in

Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced!

Go down 
+2
Knuckles
Professor Clayton
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced! Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced!   Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced! EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:50 pm

Capcom has announced the original Phoenix Wright trilogy is heading to the Nintendo 3DS eShop this winter! Who is thinking of picking this up? I know I am, especially since I haven't played the second!
Back to top Go down
https://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Knuckles
SEGA Admin
SEGA Admin
Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced!   Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced! EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:17 pm

The second one is good, but I haven't played 1 or 3, so I'm comparing it to dual destinies.
Anyway, I heard this was going to be available in NA for 20 or so, definitely worth it.
Back to top Go down
Ideal Hero
Article Contributor
Ideal Hero

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced!   Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:30 pm

I haven't played a Phoenix Wright game before, but this package seems like the perfect way to try out the series. If what @Knuckles said was true about the price, it will be a definite buy for me.
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced!   Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:41 pm

I'm buying this for sure, especially seeing as I haven't played a PW game before. (I played the DD demo but still.)
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced!   Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Has anybody picked this up yet? Are you going to if you haven't yet? Interested in some opinions.

I'm thinking I'll wait for one of Capcom's sales?
Back to top Go down
Miracleblaze

Miracleblaze

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced!   Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 7:30 pm

I bought it immediately - there's no way I could resist PW until a sale came around. Razz

The game itself is brilliant, and so nostalgic... although as far as I can tell, they haven't changed anything from how it was in the originals (aside from the 3D and slightly improved art). Not that that prevents it from still being awesome~

Here's hoping they release Investiagtions 2 in the West sometime~

Edit: @Clay - If you're thinking of buying it because you haven't played Justice For All, maybe wait for a sale. It's the weakest game in the series imo (and as far as I can tell, the general consensus is that it's the worst too) although it is still a brilliant game. It only has four cases too iirc.
Back to top Go down
Knuckles
SEGA Admin
SEGA Admin
Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced!   Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:04 pm

I've only played PW2 and PW DD, so I'll be picking this up.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Level Infinity Epic Super God... Plus!
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced!   Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:27 am

Blaze - Yes, but many I've talked to IRL say it still has the best episode in the AA series (not my opinion)
Back to top Go down
http://www.backloggery.com/3dangerous3dash
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced!   Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:58 am

@Blaze I've actually played every PW game at this point. Smile
I played them all within a one year span though, and I think I'll wait a bit longer to kind of forget about them, so they seem newer. Glad to hear they're all awesome still!
Back to top Go down
Miracleblaze

Miracleblaze

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced!   Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 11:44 am

@Dash - Do you mean the fourth? That case is brilliant, (probably one of my personal favourites) but the preceding three were kinda meh - not that I can really remember them all that well. Razz

@Clay - Probably a good idea, although you might have to wait a while. I think I first played through all three 5 years ago, and then played through them all again about 2/3 years ago, and I still feel as though I can remember the vast majority of each case. ;__;

I plan to play through the trilogy, then buy Apollo Justice, then finish DD, and maybe replay investigations too. I forgot how brilliant these games were~ :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced!   Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced! Empty

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Wright Trilogy Announced!
Page 1 of 1