Reliving the past, hyped for the future.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterThe 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) - Page 3 Review10Log in

The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)

Go down 
+2
Professor Clayton
NoUsernameHere
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
3DSfan134

3DSfan134

The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:30 pm

@Dash The shark would wake up if we try to creep around it. Instead, we could go on our way.
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:01 pm

@3DSfan: I just picked up a spork, which I can use as a weapon. Plus, I'm sure in the temple there's something useful. There's nothing wrong with trying, so...
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 4:44 pm

We can use the spork as a catapult.
Back to top Go down
https://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Noob_The_Third

Noob_The_Third

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 5:11 pm

Can we eat the shark? I haven't eaten anything this whole week.
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:40 pm

@Mosky Go ahead. Razz

---

@Prof That could work, I guess.
Back to top Go down
3DSfan134

3DSfan134

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:58 pm

@Mosky You've made a double-decker couch, have you had enough ideas for now?
Back to top Go down
Noob_The_Third

Noob_The_Third

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:04 am

@3DSfan Huh? The double-decker couch is NoUsername's.
Back to top Go down
SomeBitTripFan

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:04 pm

Woah! Woah! Woah! Someone stole my thread and didn't even invite me to join in the festivities? (/remembers that NLDIVG/NFDIVG still hasn't been revived...)
Back to top Go down
3DSfan134

3DSfan134

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:12 pm

SomeBitTripFan wrote:
Woah! Woah! Woah! Someone stole my thread and didn't even invite me to join in the festivities? (/remembers that NLDIVG/NFDIVG still hasn't been revived...)
Welcome to 8BF SomeBitTripFan.
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:40 pm

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Well someone had to revive it somewhere. But I see it's kinda dying here.

Even though it's dying, sorry. You can join in if you really want to, but I'll give credit for you making the first two on the front page if you're still angry...I just hope I can be forgiven... D:
Back to top Go down
SomeBitTripFan

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:23 pm

NoUsernameHere wrote:
SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Well someone had to revive it somewhere. But I see it's kinda dying here.

Even though it's dying, sorry. You can join in if you really want to, but I'll give credit for you making the first two on the front page if you're still angry...I just hope I can be forgiven... D:
I forgive you, but my tommy gun don't. Razz
The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) - Page 3 Fark_mK3Cg2QHp465AsNlOD1D8cv8fKM
(I'm just joking around though.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3