Reliving the past, hyped for the future.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterUnderrated Game Opinions thread Review10Log in

Underrated Game Opinions thread

Go down 
+2
Professor Clayton
NoUsernameHere
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

Underrated Game Opinions thread Empty
PostSubject: Underrated Game Opinions thread   Underrated Game Opinions thread EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:05 am

This is basically the place to talk about underrated game opinions, if you so wish.

Personally, I think Pokemon Red and Blue are the worst Pokemon games. I also think Rhythm Heaven and Paper Mario are terrible games.

...yeah, I know where the door is. ;_;

Last edited by NoUsernameHere on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Game Opinions thread   Underrated Game Opinions thread EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 5:56 am

Rhythm Heaven overrated? Literally nobody knows what it even is, so how is it even close to overrated? Razz
I understand if you don't find it fun, but that doesn't mean its overrated.

As for myself... Rebelstar: Tactical Command, Solatorobo: Red the Hunter (sales wise, anyway) and Ninja Heroes (I think this was what it was called?) are all vastly underappreciated.

Back to top Go down
https://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Knuckles
SEGA Admin
SEGA Admin
Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Game Opinions thread   Underrated Game Opinions thread EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:47 am

If you are referring to the game I am reviewing, then it is Ninja Battle Heroes Clay
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Game Opinions thread   Underrated Game Opinions thread EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:37 am

Professor Clayton wrote:
Rhythm Heaven overrated? Literally nobody knows what it even is, so how is it even close to overrated? Razz
I understand if you don't find it fun, but that doesn't mean its overrated.

As for myself... Rebelstar: Tactical Command, Solatorobo: Red the Hunter (sales wise, anyway) and Ninja Heroes (I think this was what it was called?) are all vastly underappreciated.

I worded that wrong, sorry. :/

But anyways, I find the Mario series to be quite overrated. Even though it's Nintendo's main franchise, they keep milking it due to the popularity. :/ Also, I find Earthbound (SNES sales wise, it never did good overseas on the SNES sadly) to be quite under-appreciated, as well as the Pokemon 4th Gen (It's a great Pokemon gen but it's sadly over-shadowed by 3rd Gen).
Back to top Go down
Robin Aisaga

Robin Aisaga

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Game Opinions thread   Underrated Game Opinions thread EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:05 pm

Finally a thread to whine about Skyward Sword and Metroid other M! Twisted Evil

The Wii U gamepad and pro controller are the best controllers ever, You may sue me now.
Back to top Go down
GreenDragon

GreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Game Opinions thread   Underrated Game Opinions thread EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:32 pm

Omg FireEmblem so ugly omg. O and animal crossing, so disgusting omg. O and especially Monster Hunter. omg all so ugly, cant stand. too much uglyness.

Kidding
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Game Opinions thread   Underrated Game Opinions thread EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:15 pm

Knuckles wrote:
If you are referring to the game I am reviewing, then it is Ninja Battle Heroes Clay
I'm not, I mean te one on DS that had the ninjas you controlled in a tower defense game. Thinking
Back to top Go down
https://8bitforward.forumotion.com
3DSfan134

3DSfan134

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Game Opinions thread   Underrated Game Opinions thread EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:24 pm

I agree what NUH said. Paper Mario isn't really my type of franchise to play. When I see it, I think of that moment where that game is not a really good RPG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Game Opinions thread   Underrated Game Opinions thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Underrated Game Opinions thread
Page 1 of 1