Reliving the past, hyped for the future.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterWii U Gamepad - Necessary or Optional? Review10Log in

Wii U Gamepad - Necessary or Optional?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

Wii U Gamepad - Necessary or Optional? Empty
PostSubject: Wii U Gamepad - Necessary or Optional?   Wii U Gamepad - Necessary or Optional? EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:37 pm

Do you think the gamepad should be required to buy a wii u, or optional?
I think optional, since it would cut a lot off of the cost. At least provide extras for sale! D:

Last edited by Professor Clayton on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Knuckles
SEGA Admin
SEGA Admin
Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Gamepad - Necessary or Optional?   Wii U Gamepad - Necessary or Optional? EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:18 pm

It looks like it could be optional, but it would be like selling a Wii without a Wiimote. You will miss the experience if you never use the gamepad, but I suppose the question to be asked is, what is the Wii U experience, and how does the gamepad add to it, or deter from it?
Back to top Go down
Dash
Level Infinity Epic Super God... Plus!
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Gamepad - Necessary or Optional?   Wii U Gamepad - Necessary or Optional? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:48 am

Noes, if it's optional, then the everyone makes it optional, no games will support it besides off screen, then we've lost the major selling point and "cool" factor to the system.
Back to top Go down
http://www.backloggery.com/3dangerous3dash
Gary1225

Gary1225

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Gamepad - Necessary or Optional?   Wii U Gamepad - Necessary or Optional? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:20 am

I think that the gamepad should not be optional because that would take away some of the uniqueness of the system. However I am quite disappointed when I see games such as Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, a great game but it doesn't use the gamepad for anything but off TV play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Gamepad - Necessary or Optional?   Wii U Gamepad - Necessary or Optional? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wii U Gamepad - Necessary or Optional?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
8 Bit Forward :: Nintendo Gaming :: Wii U-
Jump to: