Reliving the past, hyped for the future.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterAdvance Wars Heading to Wii U VC (EU anyway...) Review10Log in

Advance Wars Heading to Wii U VC (EU anyway...)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

Advance Wars Heading to Wii U VC (EU anyway...) Empty
PostSubject: Advance Wars Heading to Wii U VC (EU anyway...)   Advance Wars Heading to Wii U VC (EU anyway...) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:30 am

If this ever hits NA, I know I'll be buying this- I played  AW 2: Days of Ruin and it was a blast! The tactical combat hidden beneath all of the game's charm was actually really complex.
And Nintendo, a sequel is always welcome... *hint hint*
Back to top Go down
https://8bitforward.forumotion.com
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: Advance Wars Heading to Wii U VC (EU anyway...)   Advance Wars Heading to Wii U VC (EU anyway...) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:01 pm

It and a few other GBA titles have been confirmed for NA's VC as well. (Would post a link but I'm apparently not allowed to by Forumotion -_-) I just hope the japan exclusive games (F-Zero: Climax, Mother 3, Fire Emblem: Sealed Sword, etc) and the Pokemon GBA Games release sometime while this VC Service is still around... (They won't have multi-player, but I'd be still happy Razz)
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Advance Wars Heading to Wii U VC (EU anyway...)   Advance Wars Heading to Wii U VC (EU anyway...) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:09 pm

I cannot wait to play this! I don't know why, but it is a great game~ cheers 
Back to top Go down
Knuckles
SEGA Admin
SEGA Admin
Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Advance Wars Heading to Wii U VC (EU anyway...)   Advance Wars Heading to Wii U VC (EU anyway...) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:15 pm

NUH, it is a one week wait to do that, unless you hold admin powers. You will be fine.

@Clay Are you going to review this or do I need to buy the GBA version I can buy downtown?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Advance Wars Heading to Wii U VC (EU anyway...)   Advance Wars Heading to Wii U VC (EU anyway...) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:34 pm

Knuckles wrote:
NUH, it is a one week wait to do that, unless you hold admin powers. You will be fine.

@Clay Are you going to review this or do I need to buy the GBA version I can buy downtown?
I really want to review this one. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advance Wars Heading to Wii U VC (EU anyway...)   Advance Wars Heading to Wii U VC (EU anyway...) Empty

Back to top Go down

Advance Wars Heading to Wii U VC (EU anyway...)
Page 1 of 1