Reliving the past, hyped for the future.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterShin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked Review10Log in

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked Empty
PostSubject: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked   Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:05 pm

SMT DSO is a turn based JRPG brought to the West from Atlus; and is available on the 3DS eShop. It is a remake of the original DSO, including extra content, and very slight 3D graphics in the opening.

I reached day 3 14:00 or so, and I'm having a blast. I would probably have never bought this if it wasn't for the sale, but now I'm really liking it.
Back to top Go down
https://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Miracleblaze

Miracleblaze

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked   Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:22 am

Prepare for rage when you reach 18:00. This battle is not fun, to put it very lightly. ;__;
Back to top Go down
Dash
Level Infinity Epic Super God... Plus!
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked   Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:36 am

SMTDSO is a 3DS retail game, just so you know. It's not eShop exclusive.

My plan with this game is to beat it just to get it over with, delete it, download CoP again, and download this on my 16 GB SD card to eventually in 20 years when I have the time see the other endings.

Which means probably never because I honestly really don't like the gameplay in this game. Or much of anything. It's not terrible, I mean, it's good enough I'm still playing it, but I think the story is literally the only thing keeping me going.
Back to top Go down
http://www.backloggery.com/3dangerous3dash
Miracleblaze

Miracleblaze

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked   Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 5:54 pm

Well... day 4 was kinda lacking in major occurrences, however, I liked the fact that they took the time to go over some back-stories and give the plot slightly more depth in terms of character development. Knowing peoples' motivations (or in some cases, lack of motivation) has definitely added another dimension to the story, IMO~

Also, did anyone else want to kill Kudlak just to see what happened? It was frustrating being told not to kill him. ;__;

Roll on day 5~ :3
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked   Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:29 pm

This game was really fun. I'd love to go back and actually fully complete this... but time won't exactly allow it. >_>
Back to top Go down
https://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked   Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked Empty

Back to top Go down

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
8 Bit Forward :: Nintendo Gaming :: 3DS eShop-
Jump to: