Reliving the past, hyped for the future.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterPersona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth Review10Log in

Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth   Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:02 pm

So, I got this for Christmas not knowing crap about Persona, and it's awesome. Oh my god. Haven't played much of it (Smash Bros.), but I still recommend it to anyone looking for an RPG. Anyone here have this or is interested in getting it?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth   Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:48 pm

NoUsernameHere wrote:
So, I got this for Christmas not knowing crap about Persona, and it's awesome. Oh my god. Haven't played much of it (Smash Bros.), but I still recommend it to anyone looking for an RPG. Anyone here have this or is interested in getting it?
I know nothing about anything SMT besides Devil Survivor and want to get into a 3DS version soon. Any recommendations for someone new to the games? From what I heard, Persona Q is best if you've played others first.
Back to top Go down
https://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Miracleblaze

Miracleblaze

PostSubject: Re: Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth   Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 10:38 am

This game is great. I haven't really played an awful lot of it, but I love the fact that you draw your own maps as you go along - for some reason I find that fun. Smile I might have to look into getting some Etrian Odyssey games since I love this, and I'm guessing they're quite similar in gameplay terms~

@Clay - I'd think it would be a lot less enjoyable had you not played P3 and/or P4 before, since the cast is one of the strongest points of the game (and Persona games in general). That said, I guess if first person dungeon crawling is your thing you'd probably still really enjoy it~
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth   Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:35 pm

I'm scared to play this in public. Mostly because it's Rated M. Neutral

@Prof: I hear it's more enjoyable if you've played Persona before, and I've played P3 before (Even though it's been YEARS), so that's probably why I enjoy it so much. However, if you're looking for a good RPG then this is still a great game to play.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth   Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:46 pm

@MiracleBlaze @NoUsernameHere Thanks for the advice~

I'm really not sure about the game still though. The one thing that I care about the most is the story though- if a game has an amazing story I know I'll at least be able to beat it just to hear the ending. So I'm mostly concerned about that. Is the story good for a new player to the series?
Back to top Go down
Miracleblaze

Miracleblaze

PostSubject: Re: Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth   Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:47 am

@Clay - I'd expect it to have a good story considering it is a Persona game, but I've only played a couple of hours so I don't really know. It's off to a good start though~
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth   Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:38 am

Miracleblaze wrote:
@Clay - I'd expect it to have a good story considering it is a Persona game, but I've only played a couple of hours so I don't really know. It's off to a good start though~
I ended up buying SMTIV since it was on sale for $15 in the eShop. So it is really impressing me, I might need to get into all of these SMT & Persona games now. I'll keep an eye out on Persona 4~
Back to top Go down
Miracleblaze

Miracleblaze

PostSubject: Re: Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth   Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:49 am

Professor Clayton wrote:
Miracleblaze wrote:
I ended up buying SMTIV since it was on sale for $15 in the eShop. So it is really impressing me, I might need to get into all of these SMT & Persona games now. I'll keep an eye out on Persona 4~

Keep an eye out for Persona 3 too~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth   Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth Empty

Back to top Go down

Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
8 Bit Forward :: Nintendo Gaming :: 3DS-
Jump to: