Reliving the past, hyped for the future.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterThe 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) Review10Log in

The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)

Go down 
+2
Professor Clayton
NoUsernameHere
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) Empty
PostSubject: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:06 pm

So I could have picked somewhere better, but this was the cheapest place. They don't like anyone bringing their own stuff, but by extensive bargaining, I've managed to make it so that we can all bring one thing. (Storage units containing things to not count. If you want to bring your toothbrush, that's all you can bring. If you want to bring an extra article of clothing, you can, but not an entire outfit. If you bring your 3DS, hope others bring a charging cable and a game (not one person).) Also, to ensure that this is a relaxing vacation they are going to brainwash you of all knowledge relating to work. Well, as good will, they will let you remember or learn a skill. So who's coming? (Note that, however, you can gain other items/skills via treasure on islands.)

Also, credit goes to SomeBitTripFan for making the other DIVGs. (Again, sorry... D: )

Last edited by NoUsernameHere on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:18 pm

I shall bring along a Rocking Chair! It has infinite potential. Firewood, a weapon, relaxation device, torch, ladder of sorts, table of sorts, bed, shelter, sled, the rounded bottom can be a boomerang, it can even be a rocking chair!

As for my skill, I'd like to know everything about survival in nature. I'd know what foods are safe to eat, animals to avoid, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Noob_The_Third

Noob_The_Third

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:14 pm

I shall bring a fishing rod, so we can catch fish.

My skill will be to control marsupials, so I can control bandicoots and koalas and other useful animals.
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:16 pm

I shall bring a Double Decker Couch...SO SEVERAL PEOPLE CAN SIT AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
./inb4dumbestideai'veeverheard

My skill shall be to manipulate spoons. BEST. POWAH. EVAH.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:20 pm

Now Mosky can sit while he fishes. And when he catches the fish, we can eat them spoons and safe berries.
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:07 pm

Alright, seeing as no one else has joined, time for a long journey to the Island. We shall have tough challenges, dangerous enemies and even magnificent treasures and memories ahead of us...but we'll make it.
The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) Ak7C6
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Tough enemies? Challenges? Some vacation.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:15 pm

Professor Clayton wrote:
It was the only thing we could settle for. They wouldn't let us have the Golden Brand Cruise Liner, they wanted us to swim there, but I gave them 100 Dollars and they gave us a wooden plank. It was the best I could do. Razz
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 pm

NoUsernameHere wrote:
Professor Clayton wrote:
It was the only thing we could settle for. They wouldn't let us have the Golden Brand Cruise Liner, they wanted us to swim there, but I gave them 100 Dollars and they gave us a wooden plank. It was the best I could do. Razz
I still would have preferred the hype train... but this will do. I suppose. U___U
Back to top Go down
Noob_The_Third

Noob_The_Third

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Why can't we come to the island on the double decker couch?
Back to top Go down
Dash
Level Infinity Epic Super God... Plus!
Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:37 am

I meant to join this D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.backloggery.com/3dangerous3dash
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:59 am

Dash wrote:
I meant to join this D:
Feel free to, I guess. Seeing as this stated off a bit earlier than I hoped, I'll still accept people, but only for the time being.

Edit:
@Mosky: Well, that could work...but would we have to abandon the plank or something? I paid good money for this thing, ya know! >:[
Back to top Go down
Dash
Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:44 pm

Okay then. I shall bring the the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have, the Towel. Kudos if you get the obvious reference.

As for my power, I choose the completely pointless Name Identification power! By simply looking at things, I can give you what their name is.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:45 pm

Dash wrote:
Okay then. I shall bring the the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have, the Towel. Kudos if you get the obvious reference.

As for my power, I choose the completely pointless Name Identification power! By simply looking at things, I can give you what their name is.

I'll take the M&M's ones.
The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) Kudos_10
Back to top Go down
Noob_The_Third

Noob_The_Third

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Professor Clayton wrote:
Dash wrote:

The kudos are a lie. He already brought a towel so he can't bring anything else.
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Professor Clayton wrote:
Dash wrote:

The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) 3504902-what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:08 pm

Looking at the melting chocolate on the box, I think that defies gravity.
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:44 pm

@Clay: I've seen that happen in commercials before, but not irl, so probably. I still think you're right tho.

Alright, that aside, shall we get this show on the road? The first island is a bit of a ways ahead, but I think I can put together a map real quick...

The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) 2rgywj7

Here it is. I have great paint skills. Razz
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:17 pm

I don't think I want to know what that one island is supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:47 pm

Professor Clayton wrote:
I don't think I want to know what that one island is supposed to be.
What, the one marked with a Question Mark? No one knows what it is...it could be a Mirror Island, a deserted island, or even an island with the Grand Treasure...we don't know...currently.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:27 pm

The water is scary. I mean, dat blue Surprised
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:09 pm

That water is shark infested...but this was the easiest way there. Every other way kinda...well, was either frozen to the point where we couldn't survive or they were blocked off. So yeah. Anyway, I found a barrel in the water and it was filled with Dynamite...this could get us to our first destination quicker. I also found out that a storm is coming this way. Shall we manipulate the storm's wave currents to get there, or use this barrel full of dynamite? I never said this was easy, ya know. Razz
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:10 pm

Well, we could use the storm since we have literally NO PROTECTION FROM DYNAMITE EXPLODING. Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Dash
Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:15 pm

Uh, storm, I guess? And we could use the dynamite to kill the inevitable huge sea creature that's going to come, since bad stuff always happens in storms.
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:28 pm

Right, right... I never think things through Razz Anyway, THAR SHE BLOWS!!!!!!! And right on time too...
Narrator: And the storm starts to blow through, as a Whirlpool also appears. A Giant Squid attacks! Will our heroes survive...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)   The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short) Empty

Back to top Go down

The 8BF Deserted Island Vacation Getaway (T8BFDIVG For Short)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next