Reliving the past, hyped for the future.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterWhat games would you add to 3DS VC? Review10Log in

What games would you add to 3DS VC?

Go down 
+2
Knuckles
NoUsernameHere
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

What games would you add to 3DS VC? Empty
PostSubject: What games would you add to 3DS VC?   What games would you add to 3DS VC? EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:37 pm

The 3DS VC is kinda lacking games worth enjoying. I mean, it has NES, GB, GBC and GameGear (There are others that I know I'm missing but eh) but that isn't enough to satisfy the fans. What I mean is, would games would you add? They can be from game systems already having games on 3DS VC, just as long as the game is not already on VC.

I would add the GB and GBC Pokemon games, SNES VC, N64 VC and GBA VC.
Back to top Go down
Knuckles
SEGA Admin
SEGA Admin
Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: What games would you add to 3DS VC?   What games would you add to 3DS VC? EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:06 pm

We are missing 3 Sonic Game Gear games on the VC I believe? Tails' Skypatrol, Sonic Chaos, and Sonic Spinball(the Sonic 06 of game gear games. The Genesis version is Fantastic.)
I'd like to see Pokemon GB-GBC show up, X (GB) it was the japanese only game that was the prequel to X-Scape DSiWare.
I'd also like to see Master System games added to the eShop, as well as Genesis and SNES, TurboGraphx-16 and Commador-64, but that's just me wanting Wii's VC systems available, san 64 at the moment, but even that could be made possible with a Circle Pad Pro, just like the Classic Controller with Wii.
Back to top Go down
Noob_The_Third

Noob_The_Third

PostSubject: Re: What games would you add to 3DS VC?   What games would you add to 3DS VC? EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 9:36 pm

More systems and the Pokemon GB games, so I could finally save.
Back to top Go down
KiwiPanda
Article Contributor
KiwiPanda

PostSubject: Re: What games would you add to 3DS VC?   What games would you add to 3DS VC? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:54 pm

I just want the Pokemon Trading Card Game to come to North America. ;_____;
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What games would you add to 3DS VC?   What games would you add to 3DS VC? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 4:14 pm

Bubsy.
Back to top Go down
https://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Dash
Level Infinity Epic Super God... Plus!
Dash

PostSubject: Re: What games would you add to 3DS VC?   What games would you add to 3DS VC? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:12 pm

Professor Clayton wrote:
Bubsy.
You've failed in terms of logic. You see, in order for a person to take the time to port the game, if they're smart, they'll have to expect a profit. And in order to expect a profit, a game has to be good. And Bubsy is not.

I think GameCube games should come to the 3DS VC list because everyone asked for GBA games on 3DS and they came to Wii U VC. Everyone wants GameCube on Wii U, so go ahead Nintendo, make no sense at all and put them on 3DS. I don't even know how that would work because of control options, but why not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.backloggery.com/3dangerous3dash
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: What games would you add to 3DS VC?   What games would you add to 3DS VC? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:22 pm

Dash wrote:
Professor Clayton wrote:
Bubsy.
You've failed in terms of logic. You see, in order for a person to take the time to port the game, if they're smart, they'll have to expect a profit. And in order to expect a profit, a game has to be good. And Bubsy is not.

I think GameCube games should come to the 3DS VC list because everyone asked for GBA games on 3DS and they came to Wii U VC. Everyone wants GameCube on Wii U, so go ahead Nintendo, make no sense at all and put them on 3DS. I don't even know how that would work because of control options, but why not.
Circle Pad Pro DX. Calling it now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What games would you add to 3DS VC?   What games would you add to 3DS VC? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:32 pm

NoUsernameHere wrote:
Dash wrote:
Professor Clayton wrote:
Bubsy.

Circle Pad Pro DX. Calling it now. Razz

The question was what games I would add. And I would add Bubsy so I could try it out again. And see if it is fun or not.
Back to top Go down
https://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games would you add to 3DS VC?   What games would you add to 3DS VC? Empty

Back to top Go down

What games would you add to 3DS VC?
Page 1 of 1