Reliving the past, hyped for the future.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterSuper Smash Bros. 5 Speculation Topic Review10Log in

Super Smash Bros. 5 Speculation Topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

Super Smash Bros. 5 Speculation Topic Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Bros. 5 Speculation Topic   Super Smash Bros. 5 Speculation Topic EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Yes, I know Smash 4 just came out and it's far too early for Smash 5 speculation (The game hasn't even been officially announced yet!) but I thought I'd start this anyway.

So here you can just post your thoughts on who should make the cut in Smash 5, as well as other speculation. Characters aren't the only aspect of the game, y'know! Smile

As for me, I'm hoping Skull Kid and Jeff join the battle in Smash 5. I'm also hoping for Robin and Greninja's returns but they'll most likely get the boot. Sad
Back to top Go down
Noob_The_Third

Noob_The_Third

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. 5 Speculation Topic   Super Smash Bros. 5 Speculation Topic EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 5:25 pm

I'm expecting it to be called "Super Smash Bros. For PS5 and Vita 2" since Nintendo is doomed and will have to stop making hardware before this game comes out.
Back to top Go down
GreenDragon

GreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. 5 Speculation Topic   Super Smash Bros. 5 Speculation Topic EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:49 am

@ Noob_TheThird But but but then the nintendo characters are gone too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. 5 Speculation Topic   Super Smash Bros. 5 Speculation Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros. 5 Speculation Topic
Page 1 of 1