Reliving the past, hyped for the future.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterSuper Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 Review10Log in

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day

Go down 
+7
Noob_The_Third
Gary1225
Dash
Masking
NoUsernameHere
Professor Clayton
Nintendaholic
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:43 am

So, I officially love Sakurai. I NEED THIS GAME SO BADLY.
Back to top Go down
https://8bitforward.forumotion.com
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:00 pm

So basically Lucina is the new Roy, like Marth but easier to use.

Seeing how she plays like Roy, I might use her even more now, just because Roy was my main in Melee.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:45 pm

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 6ef
Back to top Go down
KingOfEvil64

KingOfEvil64

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:08 pm

I think this should be the SSB3D/U Discussion rather than just to the PoTD, because this thread is looking like an actual discussion. But that's just from what I see normally posted here.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:16 pm

KingOfEvil64 wrote:
I think this should be the SSB3D/U Discussion rather than just to the PoTD, because this thread is looking like an actual discussion. But that's just from what I see normally posted here.
It basically turned into the Smash thread you mentioned, but I don't know why we've kept the name the same.
Back to top Go down
Knuckles
SEGA Admin
SEGA Admin
Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:29 am

Huh. So an on topic post, I'm awake, awaiting the announement for monday. One of the only benefits to being PST.
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:27 am

Spoiler:

This certainly sucks for Takamaru fans. I'm personally fine with it though, because it isn't one of my more requested characters that at one point actually had a chance, like Chrom, Pokemon Trainer or Skull Kid.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Noob_The_Third

Noob_The_Third

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:36 am

I think Takamaru fans should be glad that he got promoted from being a sticker, since expecting him to be playable would have been silly.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:38 am

Noob_The_Third wrote:
I think Takamaru fans should be glad that he got promoted from being a sticker, since expecting him to be playable would have been silly.
All the fans got excited yesterday though, as a "leak" had listed Takamaru, and it could have been proven to be true by his VC appearance before Smash released. Thankfully, Sakurai squashed the rumor today.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:28 pm

I personally think Takamaru would've been a no-go anyway, I've never played The Mysterious Murasame Castle, so I don't know what his moveset could be, but I'm thinking he probably wouldn't be able to do anything good other than throw stars.
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:37 pm

Anyway...we have ourselves a new Paper Mario stage for 3DS. It's divided into two parts, one from Sticker Star, and one from The Thousand Year Door. There is also a leak saying that there is another part of this stage:
Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n9h6osj9ps1rjw2mu
But what happens when Peach is in play, you ask? Well this happens:
Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n9h6rmZu4s1rjw2mu
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 6:10 pm

Seeing this and all the Wii Fit Trainer stuff, along with Zero Suit Samus, I'm starting to understand Sakurai way better.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Dash
Level Infinity Epic Super God... Plus!
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:46 pm

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 Tumblr_n99nfwDWEy1sn17pgo1_1280
Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 Tumblr_n99nfwDWEy1sn17pgo2_1280
Back to top Go down
http://www.backloggery.com/3dangerous3dash
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:56 am

So yet another JP Retro Character's chances was killed off today...I swear, Monday seems to be the day that Sakurai does this.
Back to top Go down
Noob_The_Third

Noob_The_Third

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:03 pm

I never thought these characters had chances anyway.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:14 pm

Today is Sakurai's birthday I think.
Honestly if Sakurai doesn't know the char's name, he had no chance.
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:27 pm

I didn't even know that character existed until last night tbh. xD We need more villains anyway, we have plenty of heroes thank you, and females are still needed but we only have Bowser and King Dedede at this point. (Donkey Kong if you don't count DKC)

Also, off topic, but there is yet another leak:
http://ssb4dojo.com/post/93123821076/rumor-mill-qa-leaker
I'm not gonna believe this leak at all, but if this is true, this is definitely one of the most creative leaks I've seen so far.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Level Infinity Epic Super God... Plus!
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:36 pm

Clay - No, I think it was on Saturday, but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.backloggery.com/3dangerous3dash
Noob_The_Third

Noob_The_Third

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:01 pm

Ridley is too awkward for Smash.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:07 pm

I'd love if they handled DLC tue way they mentioned though.

Dash, it may be, I only saw on Miiverse today though.
Back to top Go down
Knuckles
SEGA Admin
SEGA Admin
Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:21 pm

I'd love to Snake, Mewtwo and Roy return.
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:48 pm

So Daybreak is an item. Thinking Wonder if we'll get any more combination items.

Also, some people are butthurt that there was no Smash reveal in THE FREAKING HW DIRECT. Wat.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clayton
Admin
Professor Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:16 pm

NoUsernameHere wrote:
So Daybreak is an item. Thinking Wonder if we'll get any more combination items.

Also, some people are butthurt that there was no Smash reveal in THE FREAKING HW DIRECT. Wat.

Daybreak is really cool. I can't wait to use that one. I wonder if only Daybreak or Dragoon pieces can appear at once, and never both? Thinking

If people were getting annoyed with that their expectations are way too high.
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:42 am

Professor Clayton wrote:
NoUsernameHere wrote:

Daybreak is really cool. I can't wait to use that one. I wonder if only Daybreak or Dragoon pieces can appear at once, and never both? Thinking

If people were getting annoyed with that their expectations are way too high.
Yep. Hoping though we will get a Smash direct in September, a week before the 3DS Version comes out in Japan, because it would make sense that we would get one doing a recap of things we've seen so far and announcing new features, stages, a few newcomers and veterans and some ATs, Pokeball Pokemon and items before the 3DS Version comes out in Japan.

Also, Sakurai showed Xerneas and Victini in action in today's PoTD, though I'm pretty sure we've seen those two before in the SSB Direct in April. Thinking
Back to top Go down
NoUsernameHere
Admin
NoUsernameHere

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Sorry for the double post, but last night, a huge leak surfaced, which is speculated that it may be the full roster. Basically, if right, it reveals the following characters:

Veterans:
-Wario
-Mr. Game and Watch
-Ganondorf
-Falco
-Jigglypuff
-Mewtwo(?)
-R.O.B.
-Ness
-Dr. Mario

Newcomers:
-Bowser J.r.
-Duck Hunt Dog
-Dark Pit
-Shulk

Not appearing on this leak is:
-Ice Climbers
-Lucas
-Ivysaur
-Squirtle
-Snake
-Wolf

It also says the following will be DLC:
-Ice Climbers
-Lucas
-Snake
-Wolf
-Chorus Men ( Evil or Very Mad )

Source Post

The following are also screens of the leak.
Screenshots:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS pic of the day
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next